Firebase experience - done

Technically speaking, this issue has been resolved but I am not sure I or the support folks fully understand what went wrong.  Ultimately, as I understand it, the number of free applications on my account was increased and I was then able to transition a project from the original Firebase platform to the new one.

Billing has been and is still enabled on my account so I don't know why the increase of free projects was necessary but it worked.

The tech support person was polite, persistent and ultimately successful.

Now I am trying to recall which of the new features was the original impetus for wanting the upgrade. ;)

Happy coding,
Carl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ClassCastException: JAXB

Minishift on HyperV

Parallel to Lincoln's angry letters never sent concept...