Firebase experience update

While the issue described in the last post is not yet resolved, I have had some very nice email exchanges as well as a conversation via Google Hangouts with a Firebase tech support person.  Apparently despite the fact that I am registered as paying for some Google services, I am bumping into something related to the free limit and tech support needs to work that out with the billing folks.

In the meantime, I will make certain an app or two has billing activated and see what happens.  As I told the tech support person, I believe Firebase is good technology but I am caught in a crack between the legacy and current releases.

I do hope this issue is not existent or made easier for others.

Happy coding (and getting access to technology),
Carl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ClassCastException: JAXB

Minishift on HyperV

Parallel to Lincoln's angry letters never sent concept...